5/3/08

Días impares

Atención al mail que me han mandado... Primero explicar que
justo al lado de la Universidad había un hospital. y esto
es lo que me ha mandado Valeria (Italia) ayer:

"Today it was a little strange day beacuse I went to the
hospital with Marta,who felt sick. But while we were
going to the hospital Vassilis wrote a message
to Marta saying that the hospital today was closed. We
started laughing... how could be a hospital closed!!?
Actually it was. It works only on 1,3,5,7,9...
and so on of every month. Crazy people Greeks... Now
I realize a lot of things... So we went to the other one,
on the other part of the city. Now Marta is better,
nothing serious."


Un hospital que sólo abre los días impares??

Ah, y ya van 2 días en que el metro cierra 2horas por huelga.
Ya me habían dicho quees habitual en Grecia, habrá que
acostumbrarse!!

No hay comentarios: